ICC CAT 6a Shielded Connector Grounding Kit (Package of 10)
|(Model # ICACSGK6AS)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
CAT 6a Shielded Connector Grounding Kit. Shielded premise cabling components have been available for many years and popular in many markets around the world. The performance enhancing features of shielding have been recognized for minimizing nearby alien cross talk and electromagnetic interference (EMI). The complete shielding/grounding solution includes FTP cable, connectors, patch panels, cords, and rack grounding. These grounding wires provide a dissipation channel for electromagnetic interference (EMI) surrounding an installation therefore minimizing external noise influences maximizing the performance capability of the shielded modular connectors.
- Designed for grounding ICC CAT 6A shielded jack
- 7 inch length for grounding from modular connector onto patch panel
- 18 AWG wire supports up to 600V
- CSA type TEW (Thermoplastic Equipment Wire) certified
- UL 1015
- Receptacle Material:
- Housing: Nylon
- Terminal: Tin Plated Brass
- A. Gauge: 18 AWG
- B. Voltage: 600V, 105°C
- C. Jacket Color: Green/Yellow